Jump to navigation Jump to search
BA–17.—This battery consists of a single cell commercially known as the No. 6 size and is probably most generally used in electrical work. The cell is cylindrical and is contained in a paraffined cardboard carton. It is about 6-1/2 inches high and 2-5/8 inches in diameter, and its weight about 2 pounds. It has an open-circuit voltage of 1.54 volts; an internal resistance of 0.05 ohm, increasing to about 0.08 or more as the cell approaches exhaustion; a shelf life of 9 months; and a service life of 3 months. The short circuit current, when new, is about 30 amperes. This cell is of the same size as BA-10 and the two can be used interchangeably.
- BD-9-A. Monocord switchboard.
- BD—11—A. Similar to above.
- BD-14. Camp telephone switchboard.
- EE-13. Standard wall telephone, fire-alarm telephone system.
- EE-14. Buzzer instruction set.
- EE–25. Composite wall telephone, plotters type.
- EE–26. Composite artillery telephone, desk type.
- EE-27. Similar except wall type.
- EE-28. Similar except portable type.
- SCR-127. Radiotelegraph pack set.
- SCR-130. Similar to above.
- Training Pamphlet no.7 Primary Batteries Jun., 1922 W.D.D. NO. 1112