Difference between revisions of "CV-1548"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 12:02, 22 June 2019
The CV-1548/G converted 2-wire telephone circuits to 4-wire circuits for transmission over multiplex systems. A straight-through patch was provided in the 4-wire mode. It also provided three signaling options. It converted a 20 Hz ringing signal to 1600 Hz, and 1600 Hz to 20 Hz for two-way ringing. It converted a dc closure to 1600 Hz, and 1600 Hz to a dc closure for originate and terminate plug supervision on one-way ringdown trunks. It also provided the option of no ringing signal conversion. The CV-1548/G is used with the TD-352/U, TD-353/U, and TD-660/U multiplexers.
- OPERATOR'S AND ORGANIZATIONAL MAINTENANCE MANUAL MULTIPLEXERS TD-202/U (NSN 5805-00-884-2176), ::TD-203/U (NSN 5805-00-884-2177), TD-204/U (NSN 5805-00-900-8200), TD-352/U (NSN 5805-00-900-8199), ::TD-353/U (NSN 5805-00-985-9153), RESTORERS, PULSE FORM, TD-206/G (NSN 5805-00-868-8078) AND TD-206B/G ::(NSN 5805-01-020-2251), AND CONVERTERS, TELEPHONE SIGNAL CV-1548/G (NSN 5805-00-069-8795), AND ::CV-1548A/G (NSN 5805-00-069-8795)
- 30 AUGUST 1966
- ORGANIZATIONAL MAINTENANCE REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST
- CONVERTER, TELEPHONE SIGNAL
- CV-1548A/G (NSN 5805-00-069-8795)
- 15 JULY 1989
- DIRECT SUPPORT AND GENERAL SUPPORT MAINTENANCE MANUAL
- CONVERTERS, TELEPHONE SIGNAL
- CV-1548/G and CV-1548A/G
- 31 AUGUST 1973