Loudspeaker LS-455/U is an unencased, 2-watt, permanent magnet type loudspeaker unit. It has a 4-inch diameter cone with a voice coil impedance of 3.2 ohms. It is suitable for use in announcing - equipment, shipboard.
- CONSISTS OF
- 1 Permanent Magnet Loudspeaker - LS-455/U
- RELATIONSHIP TO SIMILAR EQUIPMENT
- This speaker, with appropriate transformer, is interchangeable with NT-49817.
- PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
- Diameter - 4 inches (101.60 mm)
- Mounting Dimensions - Four .187 dia. holes on 3. 312 inch mounting centers and four .250 dia. holes on .687 x 4.562 inch mounting centers.
- Over-all Dimensions:
- Length - 4.062 inches (103.17 mm)
- Width - 4.062 inches (103.17 mm)
- Depth - 1.875 inches (maximum) (47.63 mm)
- Voice coil impedance - 3.2 ohms
- Power handling rating - 5 watts, peak
- Frequency range - 200 to 5,000 cps
- Moisture - In accordance with Method 106 o MIL-8TD-202
- Shock - MIL-T-17113 (Type 1)
- Vibration - MIL-STD-167 (Type 1)
- Navy (BuShips) Dwg. RE 49C724
- MSS 5965-6