Jump to navigation Jump to search
The AN/GSA-14 is designed as a complete electric power plant, consisting of three (3) main units; a gasoline engine-generator, a control unit with connecting cables, and a battery unit. The power plant supplies 600 watts of alternating current at 115 volts, single ~hase, 60 cycles. The power plant is radio interference free, and is designed ~rimaril~ for use with radio noise suppression test equipment. No field changes in effect at time of preparation (8 April 1959).