SCM - Set Complete Meteorological
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SCM-Set Complete Meteorological Weather Stations
- SCM-1 Mobile AAF Manned Weather Station 2.5-ton truck carried
- SCM-9, Radiosonde and ballistic wind stations for Field Artillery use. (later combined into AN~TMQ-4)
- SCM-10, Radiosonde and ballistic wind stations for Field Artillery use.
- SCM-12 Meteorological Observation Set
- SCM-13 Coast Artillery Radiosonde and Wind Station
- SCM-14 Meteorological Observation Set, wind aloft
- SCM-15 Meteorological Observation Set, surface observation
- SCM-16 Meteorological Observation Set. forcasting
- SCM-17 Automatic Met Station, transmitting pressure, temperature and humidity up to 300 miles, by clockwork program, battery powered.
- SCM-18 Parachute-delivered Met Station, sending data for one week, up to 100 miles.
- SCM-19 Semi-permanent Met Station, gas-powered, sending temp, pressure, wind speed, humidity, rainfall and sunlight up to 500 miles, for up to three months.
- SCM-20 Wind Equipment TM 11-429