Antenna Group AN/GRA-50 (fig. 1) is a doublet antenna assembly used for the transmission and reception of radio signals between 1.5 and 20 megacycles (mc). Antenna Group AN/GRA-50 is used primarily with Radio Set AN/GRC-19 for greater range and reliability than the standard 15-foot whip antenna provides. It can be used with any radio set that has the proper frequency range and a transmitter power output of less than 100 watts at an output impedance of approximately 50 ohms.
- Antenna type
- Half wave doublet.
- Frequency range
- 1.5 to 20 mc. Power handling
- 100 watts (maximum).
- ll.75 lb.
- TM 11-5820-467-15
- OPERATOR, ORGANIZATIONAL, FIELD, AND DEPOT MAINTENANCE MANUAL
- ANTENNA GROUP AN/GRA-50
- 19 July 1961
- TM 11-5820-467-24P
- ORGANIZATIONAL, DIRECT SUPPORT, AND GENERAL SUPPORT MAINTENANCE REPAIR PARTS
- SPECIAL TOOLS LISTS (INCLUDING DEPOT MAINTENANCE REPAIR PARTS
- SPECIAL TOOLS) FOR ANTENNA GROUP
- AN/GRA-50 (NSN 5985-00-892-0758)
- 31 December 1976